A blog about food, beauty, curls and everyday living.

The perfect Heat Protection for Naturally Curly Hair

It’s not often I get this excited about a hair product but I feel that this one really has ‘Holy Grail’ potential. It’s by Umberto Giannini and has an extremely wordy name; ‘Glam Hair Princess Purrfect Hot Styler Spray’.  It doesn’t exactly role off the tongue does it?



I use this on days when I am going for something glam and sleek, such as a vintage wave. The reason I found this to be the best on the market is because it is a dry spray, much like a traditional hair spray, making it perfect for in between blow-drying and curling with a heated wand or tong. All you curly girls will know that once you have blow dried your hair to a smooth finish, the last thing you want to do is add anything with a high water/moisture content back on to the hair (can anyone say frizz ball!).

The product claims to ‘hold like a hairspray, smooth like a serum and protect against heat damage for hair as perfect as a princess’. It does all of those things as well as being quick-drying and easily brushed out, meaning that you don’t feel as if the product is building up on your hair. I must confess that because of its dry and lightweight texture I have been known to get my full three (or four) days of smooth waves before I need to wash my hair, returning it to its natural coiled glory.

I must also say that because of its sleek, monochrome look, it is a ‘purrfect’ dressing table product. I just wish that I had found this product sooner as it would have saved me a lot of frizz-angst...and time spent hair-washing. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature