A blog about food, beauty, curls and everyday living.

Coming Soon - The Wedding Series

We are quite a while away from it being full blown wedding season, but I thought of all those lovely couples who got engaged over the festive period and realised that a bit of inspiration can never come too early... Cue the wedding series!

I thought it would be nice to share some DIY ideas with those of you looking to get a bit ‘crafty’ for your big day. First on my list for this coming Wednesday is an antique mirror table plan - watch this space...


My husband and I tied the knot in August 2015 in our beautiful hometown, London. The whole day was pretty laid-back and relaxed, and included lots (and lots) of DIY details. Some I made myself with the help from my wonderful bridesmaids, and others, including my veil and flower girl’s dresses, were made by good ol’ mum (who is amazingly talented, and a pro with a needle and cotton).

I will admit that it was so easy to get caught up in ‘wedding fever’ that once the day was over, and we had returned from honeymoon,  I began to feel almost redundant – you know, that feeling when you should be doing something but you’re not quite sure what?! And then one a rainy Sunday afternoon - just as the wedding blues were setting in - I received an email from our amazing photographer, Matt Ethan, to inform me that our big day was going to be featured on the website I once regarded as my ‘bible’ – rockmywedding.co.uk. If you want to check it out, head over there and have a read of my interview where I explain a bit more about the planning process. But for now here are just a few of my favourite images...

  

All images - Matt Ethan Photography
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature

Post Signature